When looking for a professional tradesman to clean your driveway, path, patio or decking there are key things we believe are important to ensure you get the best service possible. That's why we have created this guide to help letting you know what to look for, ask and arrange. So that you can really enjoy your home or business this year.
What to look for and ask about.
1. Ensure they are fully insured for pressure cleaning services and the insurance is in date for when the cleaning is arranged
2. Get a written quote with a break down of prices for the services you want done. This helps clarify everything being done, the estimate time it will take to complete and the prices involved. A written quote also provides evidence for you to ensure everything you requested is done and that it was definitely included.
3. Make sure any walls, fencing windows, drains, pavements and neighbors areas will be cleaned up and tidied also pressure cleaning also creates a lot of mess and you could find your lovely clean driveway has extra costs involving you dusting and sweeping or even calling a drainage man to sort things out after.
4. Ask for references they can provide from other clients who can vouch for their services.
5. Look to see if they have a fixed address they are willing to provide so if something does come up you know where they are from and can follow things up if anything is wrong.
6. Do your reasearch. You've read this so your off to a great start but make sure you look into who you using even us to ensure the best peace of mind.
I really hope this helps.
If you live within Essex and would like to consider us for cleaning you or a friend or family member needs then call us on
01702 680028 or 07840606895 For a free written quote and help ensuring you get the best service possible with no extra costs.